To participate as an exhibitor we invite companies operating in the field of IT equipment and software and looking for customers and partners in areas covered by the fair, representatives of universities, technology parks, business incubators and institutions applying creative solutions.
Thematic scope of the fair includes hardware and software for applications in the field of culture: museums, exhibitions, media, music, publishing and other areas of creativity, marketing and tourism, including:
• audiovisual systems, 3D
• virtual reality, augmented reality, virtual tours, interactive applications,
• mobile applications
• cultural institutions management systems,
• reservation systems, tickets sales, on-line payments
• websites, content management systems, positioning
• digitization of cultural resources,
• cataloguing systems,
• marketing and social media,
Participation in the fair as an exhibitor is free of charge. The basic exhibitor package includes:
– Exhibition space 4 x 2 m, equipped with external walls, carpeting, fascia board with company name, table, 2 chairs, trash bin, hanger, electric socket 1.2 kW and 1 spot light per 4m2;
– Setting up an account in B2B meetings booking system
– Free entry to the electronic catalogue of exhibitors
The classification of business applications to participate in trade fairs is determined by the order of applications and convergence of the company’s offer with the thematic scope of the fair. The organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept an applications.
To apply for participation, please contact the organizer.